Bath or Shower? Explain your choice.

flmomma4

Asked by flmomma4 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Bath, it's more relaxing and I can read a book while doing it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When I need to relax and get away, I take a nice long hot bath. If i'm in a hurry I'll take a quick shower.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I like baths every once in awhile if I have nothing to do, but I normally take showers. I kind of feel like I'm soaking in my own filth when I take a bath. Haha so I don't do it that often.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I like to get a good scrub up, hose down in the shower. That is the bathing experience that leaves me feeling my minty freshest.
    I love to soak in a bath as hot as I can stand. That is the one that leaves me feeling all melty and relaxed.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 4:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• @ Ash9724...I totally understand...so I will shower first to clean up, then take a bath to relax. I get free water, so I can afford it lol
    flmomma4

Comment by flmomma4 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I miss my garden tub. Showers are quicker and really make me feel cleaner but I love a bath with steamy hot water, music, candles and maybe a nice glass of wine. We don't have a tub here, just a shower built for wheelchairs. *sob*
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• A bath for me ,I light my candles put some essential oils in the water and mediate ,and I cannt be in a closed up place like a shower with the shower curtain shut eckkkkkkk , I see the scary movie in my head .! LOL

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i like the shower i feel cleaner then a bath even if i take a bath i need to run the shower after...
    sandrayjohnny

Answer by sandrayjohnny at 5:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I prefer a shower because its faster. When I have alot of time on my hands Ill take a bath, but not lately since Im prego.
    Waitaminute808

Answer by Waitaminute808 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Simply shower. I like the feel.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 3:38 AM on Feb. 27, 2011