Has god ever spoke to you?

1Angeland3Girls

Asked by 1Angeland3Girls at 5:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Out loud? no
    As in inner guidance,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Out loud
    1Angeland3Girls

Comment by 1Angeland3Girls (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• going crazy

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I wish I could be sure.

We perceive it as an instinct, and sometimes your urge to do something or avoid another is so strong,
    that it sure is DIvine.

lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Recently ... I have a habit of putting a blessing or poem in all birthday cards. I was struggling with what to put in my SIL's card and suddenly I was told to put "I AM HEALED AND THE PAIN IS GONE" on brightly colored paper to give to her, my hubby, his mom and older sister.

I guess I should mention that it was not out loud.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No. God isn't real.
    Trekkie

Answer by Trekkie at 5:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes....He said, "Trust Me" over and over again as I argued with Him...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No. Part of the reason I am now atheist.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes He has out loud however it is not a common way that He speaks to people... more people have the inner sensing of Him speaking to their spirit .

Trekkie : Thats ok but guess what you are real to Him and He loves you very much regardless of whether or not He exists to you. His love still remains.

2autisticmom .. God spoke to you but not in the way you expected :-) He loves you even if you believe He does not exist.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:23 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I have had many spiritual experiences, but I tire of having people who don't believe tell me that they think my experiences are my imagination. One time (not a talking experince) I was in this place where there were a lot of mosquitos, and I said something like, "if I believe Jesus will protect me from the mosquitos, I will not get bitten." That worked, so I tried it again, and finally I said something like, if this works for 3 years, then for sure there is a being called Jesus". I told the story for 3 years. And no mosquito bites. One day in the third year, i got a mosquito bite, and I realized it had been 3 years.
    ladymomtraveler

Answer by ladymomtraveler at 3:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011