Ouja board: Ever played?

Anything unusual happen or is it just a crock?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My mom did as a teen. The two young men that were playing as well were told to emulate Judas. They both hung themselves a year later. If you haven't read the story of Judas in the Bible read it.....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, there was something else moving that chip or whatever it was and it was creepy as hell.
    Waitaminute808

Answer by Waitaminute808 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Never have, and don't plan on it
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, several friends and myself used one for quite a while - we had a few "spirits" that we routinely talked to. It freaked us out a bit and when my mom found out she burned it - not recommended.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• nnooooooo
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I've played a couple of times and didn't believe. I do now though. I was playing it alone and my hand got tired so I put my toe on it and it told me to get it off.
    Freaked me out! Never used it again.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No, it's scaryyyyyyyyy !
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes I have...yes it was kinda creepy

my grandma tried to scare us into never touching one by telling us some story about someone she had heard about that used one and it started flying around the room...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When i was a teen my mother and i bought one and played and from that moment i told myself i would never play with it again. Things happened frequently in the house we lived in. One night i was home alone with my little sister. We were in my room watching cartoons and she started to fall asleep. As i started to dose off i heard this loud bang in the kitchen. It sounded like a bunch of pots and pans falling. As soon as i heard the noise i jumped up and locked my bedroom door, my lil sister woke up and was in tears. I thought someone was in our house. I called my older sister asking her to come home, but she was waiting for a ride. As soon as i heard my parents come into the house i got out of my room and ran to the kitchen and there was nothing there. I was so scared. After a bunch of other things happening we gave it to a friend who wanted it. and crazy as it sounds i never heard or saw anything else.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm not interested in that but I know that my aunt tried it out and she won't do it again.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2011