What's the best compliment you've ever received?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I was at the lowest point n my life I had a good friend tell me I was beautiful and strong. Those few words coming from him really helped me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• In high school people used to tell how perfect I looked, how I had a great toned body. That was always a nice compliment. I also had compliments on my skin. Thats all vain stuff though.
    I also was told I was a great mother. That was a great compliment as well.

Answer by gemgem at 5:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My 24 year old daughter posted to facebook " My mom always knows just the right thing to say to cheer me up "
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Peace013--- That's such a great compliment!!!

I've been told that I'm a good mom. My friend gave me the best compliment- She said she never even thinks of my son as autistic because I don't treat him that way and it was a HUGE thing to me.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When my 18 year old daughter called me mom, a woman said that I didn't look old enough to be her mother.  I was 29 when she was born lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The ones my Husband and Son give me every single day. There are no compliments in the world better than the ones They give me! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• That I'm an awesome momma - and it comes from my kiddos and their opinions on that matter are the most important.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011