What's the worst advice you've ever taken?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• My own. I told myself I could help change the guy and to be strong and stay with him. Yeah... didn't get me very far...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• "You really should get married for the sake of your child" given by my mom who later complained when she had to pay for the divorce.

Answer by gemgem at 5:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was told when i was with my daughters father to stick it out even tho it got worse and i ended up having a #2. now i am single mother to a daughter and one on the way with the father hardly ever in the picture
    autumnsmommy721

Answer by autumnsmommy721 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The worst advise I received came from both family and friends to tell my son what a low life his father is...I'm glad I didn't listen...my ex bad mouths me all the time...my son sees how his dad is...I didn't have to say a word to my son...my ex did it all for me!!!
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011