What did people tease you about growing up?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Having red hair

Answer by gemgem at 5:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My last name and my lisps. Even though I could talk like any normal kid by the time i exited grade school. The comments followed me till the day I graduated. Of coarse I just ignored it by then. People even tried to make fun of my last name in high school. Just told the people to learn to act their age.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Being fat and having HUGE boobs. I was 158 in my sophmore year. I'm only 5'4"
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• My weight. I've always been on the heavy side.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... My name is "Beverly" and I live in CA, so there was no end.. from people asking if I was named after Beverly Garland (and her hotel), Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills Cop, Beverly HillBilly, and as God started to bless memore than other, starting in 5th grade... Beverly has Hills... hahaha

But, even the small portion I dealt with, I am absolutely in love with me!!!
    MommaClark3

Comment by MommaClark3 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my name(it's unusual) and my hair (thick, and a lot of it). funny thing, as an adult, i get complimented on my name and my long, thick hair all the time. now my hair is my favorite asset! If only i knew then what i know now:)
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 5:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was always made fun of being a loner and wearing strange peasant shirts and gypsy skirts, and then they made fun of my weight in 3rd grade because i gained 50 pounds in 2 months, and then when i got to 5'6" when i was 10(5th grade) and started growing boobs they all left me alone
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 5:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I guess mostly it would be for being short - I was shorter than mostly all the other girls in elementary school. It didn't bother me though, cause it was true!
    In middle school, it was for being "frigid". I didn't have my first kiss at all during that time and everyone thought I should've and made fun of me for it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• my name is Shelby and I always had to hear shel be comin round the mountain when she comes...,
    they always thought I was staring at them when I was just looking at something in their general direction. They would give me a hard time about it
    but the worst was my hairy arms- they called me an ape...
    oh and I have a mole on the left side of my chin- they would always point that out
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• let's see... my name and that I wasn't as well off as others in my private school, plus a number of other things, I'm sure. It was ridiculous. There were only 10 of us in the 8th grade class, so it was more difficult than a public school, by any means. I couldn't get away from the mean kids, and most of the kids were NOT like me at all. I felt so alone most of the time :( I did really have a good time there though, in spite of that. The teachers were great, and the education was awesome(not that I cared then, lol).
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011