What's the bravest thing you've ever done?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• moved across the country with just my cat and my belongings getting shipped behind me.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Left my family, job, friends, and relocated 10,000 miles to get married with my DH.
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• divorce my abusive ex. had to, to save my young son from learning a cycle of abuse.
    Anonymous

• Left my ex husband (older kids dad). He was on drugs and abusive and had a hold on me for awhile. He used to tell me Id never see my kids again if I left him. That no judge in the world would give me custody. He would also say no man would want me with my kids anyway. He was just mean and cruel. Anyway I finally left him & he stalked me 3000 miles. At that point I had to make an actual "escape plan". I couldnt tell anyone, not even my best friend, mom, no one. I left to do "laundry" with the kids and never went back. I had nothing but $40 to my name & a friend willing to put us up for a few weeks.

Answer by gemgem at 5:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I joined the Marine Corps
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It's a toss up between:

Leaving my fat a$$hole abusive ex-boyfriend and eventually shooting him in the ass with a shotgun full of rock salt when he stalked and tried to kill me again.

and

Breaking into a hot locked car to save an 18-month-old kid on a hundred-degree day, then fighting off the enraged mother of said kid when she came screaming out of the Target bellowing about how I was trying to kidnap her kid, then going to jail because she accused me of kidnapping, then having my side of the story vindicated by surveillance video, then seeing her worthless crack-whore ass get tossed in the slammer for child endangerment.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I joined the Air Force at 18...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011