Who knows how to write an essay??

so i have a project i have to write a 500 word essay on an act of kindness i have done for someone......i dont even know how to start!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in

• googles your friend
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 5:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Come on, 500 words are on ly 2 pages !!! It's easy.

1. Think of an act of kindness you've done.
    2. write a draft with your thoughts.
    In the intro, just start with one sentence of what you're about to do. (don't finish it yet, till the whole thesis has finished.
    THen you do the last touch, to reflect the contents of your entire text.
    Then START WITH THE MAIN BODY OF THE THESIS.
    Then conclude in one para, with the new things, i.e. 2-3 bullet points of your final thoughts.
    Then return to th

3. Find 6 quotes on kind acts + kindness from google, and add some of your own thoughts. DOn't plagiarize: either change the wording, or quote a couple of authors, to show you've done research.
    4. Try to appear caring and altruist. Show humane, i.e. I did it cause I loved that person, I like kids, I like pets, the elderly, etc.
    5. Try NOT to appear selfish, i.e. I, Me, I am, I did etc.

<
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• ugggh i so do NOT wanna do this....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Here's a bump and lots of good luck..

good luck

-AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would start with a basic "five-by-five": five paragraphs, with five sentences each. You first paragraph is your introduction (what you are going to write), and should have three topics you will address. Each of the next three paragraphs will address each of the three topics. The fifth paragraph is your conclusion: summarize what you wrote, and include any feelings about your act(s) of kindness.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 AM on Feb. 27, 2011