Do you ?????

Do you ever want to ....ok dream about just picking up and running away with your family( or without ) , like to start a home stead , getting away from it all , I have thought of it , lol , but my DH idea of roughing it is a hotel without room service, we are soooooo opposites, And would you feel guilty ?

Stormy7

Asked by Stormy7 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I love my family but its a family who loves to gossip and talk shit about each other and there's always some kind of drama going on. I swear my family is like living in highschool for your entire life. I don't know about roughing it...even when we go camping we go to a camp ground where we have a large camper on a fairly spacious lot that we rent. Though the idea of moving far away with just my husband and kids is appealing, though for some sick reason I still get homesick (its seriously almost still as bad now at 24 as it was when I was a little kid and would spend two weeks every summer in New Hampshire with my great grandmother).
    Anonymous

• I think about more often
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I wish I could pack up and move far away but I can't. (or shouldn't because of my son and my SO and parents)
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No way.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011