Looking for a home party company

I am a 33 yr old wife and mother looking for a home party company that will not cost an arm and a leg to start up. Sell me on what you have to offer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• The only one that I would buy from is Body Shop at Home

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• What are you interested in? I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. I started with Scent Sations because of the natural wax candles that they offer. I love candles but could never find one that didn't leave a black mess all over the jar so you can imagine my excitement when I burnt my first Mia Bella candle, it really wasn't much of a decision for me. We have starter kits that range in price from $49.95 and up. We don't have sales quota to meet and we make about a 40-60% profit on everything we sell. You can take a look around and decide if this is something you would like more information about. www.kari.scent-team.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm a Gift Basket Consultant For La Bella Baskets and it's $1.97 to jump start your business and after just $19.95 a month. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email address:-) I make an income every 2 weeks:-) I love it!!
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Parties are an option:-) But not necessary:-) Good luck!:-) I'm 31 and been doing this for almost a yr:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would like to send you the info about the company I will be joining shortly. It launched about a year ago and at that time they pre-launched and sent out samples of the product. But recently I met a gentleman who just joined the company, he is with a call center, he is a part-owner and will help us build the business with his 250 call center reps. He asked me to wait one week before joining so if you are able to wait a week to get the info, just send me a message to say it is you and you are interested. If you know anything about leveraging your time you know that you can build your business faster when you have more people working with you. I would love to give you the info.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 8:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Rodan + Fields Dermatologists

Two of the most recognized names in skincare are taking on aging skin.

They changed the face of millions as Dermatologists and creators of Proactiv Solution, the most important acne treatment in skincare history. What Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields did for acne they are now doing for aging skin.

Our Anti-Age AMP MD system was in Marie Clair, Oct.2010, Allure Nov 2010 and March 2011 and on the TODAY SHOW on January 5, 2011 as a Must-have anti aging product in 2011.

Fifteen years ago the doctors captured the acne market with Proactiv Solution. This is their next big thing, capturing the $2.5 billion aging market with Rodan + Fields Dermatologist.

I am expanding my team nationwide and looking for women who would like to develop a team and earn a substantial income from home. Please message me if you would like more information on this opportunity! Jenny_p@bellsouth.net

Jennyp.
    RnFmom

Answer by RnFmom at 8:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach! I really enjoy it. I love health and fitness so this was a perfect fit for me and the price was right as well. To find out more, visit my website at.... www.beachbodycoach.com/KRISTYBLACK4036
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 9:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Darlin' I won't sell you on what we have to offer...I don't "sell" opportunity, I simply let you know there is one, and if you choose to learn more about it, feel free to contact me.
    I will tell you one thing--the market is NOT oversaturated with reps..that's a great reason to do what I do :)

http://www.guyandeva.com/polly
    Check it out-I don't pressure, I simply share ~
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:47 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Hello!

I am with Internet CEO Moms and we help other moms work from home. I know you said you would like to throw parties but with our team, we are not required to throw parties. You can if you like though ;o) We do not sell things, keep inventory, take orders, etc... Our team has endless support and free training. I know that choosing this team has been one of the best decisions I have made for my family and I. It allows me to be home for my son and I have made some life-long friends while doing this :o)

Visit my site @ www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com and get ALL of the details :o)
    Also visit Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page @ www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Good Luck in your search :o)
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:08 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• If you like holding get togethers check this out http://www.dreamcatcher.buildlastingsuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:18 AM on Feb. 27, 2011