Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• yes some b**** in high school and now my husbands friends wife
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When I was 16 and working at Dairy Queen this guy that I worked with (he was 21, too) told everyone I liked it in the butt.

lol
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yah, but honestly I never cared. Anyone who's ever mattered to me knows what I'm about.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• In high school. They told everyone I was a dope dealer. Obviously I'm not. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes more than once but the truth always came out..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 6:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yep when I was an adult someone told another mom I said I thought she had kidnapped her adopted son. I never said that. In fact this other mom had once joked about it to me, and I laughed it off and never repeated it. But yea, somehow I got blamed for that.

Answer by gemgem at 6:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Elementary school. She started a rumor that I had a disease (it was premature acne)....so everyone was asking me about it.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes someone did. I was in the grocery store last summer, and a high school friend I haven't seen in a while approached me and told me a rumor was going around that I was married with 6 kids. I laughed my butt off because I thought it was funny, but cruel at the same time. I told the individual that I'm single, and only have 1 child, a son, and that I was caring for my brother's 2 little girls too. That person looked at me with great disappointment as if she had started the rumor. i was not a popular person in high school. A lot of the girls picked on me so much that i almost quit school, but luckily my parents coached me to ignore them. I see the girls who teased me a lot now, and guess what? They have 5 or 6 kids. Talk about turning the tables.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have always been someone who is very thin but carries a small amount of weight in the center of my stomach which can give me that "few months pregnant" look sometimes. I worked at a place where the women I worked with must have spread rumors of me being pregnant by a new man every month. After about 2 years I was like wow i must be really impressive to have been pregnant for 2 years and not have a single child to show for it.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I graduated high school over twenty years ago, and I heard the rumor about me is that I'm a stripper. Whatever, I don't even qualify, I'm overweight. That's okay if they think I have a rockin' body.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 2:14 PM on Feb. 27, 2011