I have been thinking .......Religion?? yes I said that !

I have been thinking , what is your religion or spiritual path , I am interest in learning about all of them ,but have not known how to ask anyone without being politically incorrect, I want to know how ? why ? what ? and the where? I am drawn to a certain religion but I feel like I want to know about them all . Is that crazy ?

Stormy7

Asked by Stormy7 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, it's not crazy....I have always been interested in religions and love learning about the beliefs of others.....I'm Catholic...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Just say, "Hey, can you teach me a little about your religious beliefs?"
    Heck, I don't know anyone who would ever be offended by someone taking interest like that.

Me, I'm studying Paganism. I wish I could teach you about it, but I'm just learning myself. I know there are many Pagan women on here who would be able to answer all questions you may have. Quite gladly, I'm sure!
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 5:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am a Christian because my family is Christian. Also other religions just don't seem to work for me. Since I was raised to believe in Christ I just feel a sense of peace with that. I truly carry love in my heart for Jesus and I think it is a good thing. I hope you find your sense of peace in whatever speaks to you.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2011