What do you think of love?

What do you think of love?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Right now? It's fake and there is no such thing. You'll always end up hurt.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I know my Husband and I ARE Love. The end. ;D
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I am so thankful for the love shared between myself and my husband and our children.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think everyone experiences love on some level. It may not be exactly what you expect or it may be more than you ever imagined. Think about the overwhelming joy you felt the first time you held your baby. What about those butterflies you feel when your significant other brushes by you.....it's there - on some level - everyone feels it. It might not be deep, passionate, rip your clothes off, lustful love - it can generosity, kindness, compassion, empathy - it's all fueled by a basic human instinct - to love.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Love is the most scary emotion I think, because as humans we can be unpredictable. I still think that if there were more love in the world we would be better off :)

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think in the long run humans need and want love so they search for love, in some way ,be it kids , friends , family or a mate ,isn't that what we where put on earth for to experience love in all aspects ,from love to hurt .? Human contact ?

Stormy7

Answer by Stormy7 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• That its the best thing in the world.. I love the love I get from my hubby and our boys
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Well I believe I have loved and have been loved since I was born :) and Now I am in Love with My Joshua and I absolutely love my little girl! :)
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 1:20 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Feels good but can hurt, too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Love is a good feeling. It's a different feeling depending of the age. So, Love has ages and as it ages, it gets more solid, stronger, calm, secure and smarter. Love makes you do good things for the people you love, even if you don't consciously admit you love them. Love make you feel alive and makes you do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Some women get convinced, and can believe they are inlove just to justify a dependency but that is not love, it is just a way to get something that makes then feel secure in some ways.  Sadly, that is not going to work, and it woud only hurts them more soon than later. I've been there too, but thanks God I am good for now, and I hope for ever.

CACHARRA

Answer by CACHARRA at 1:35 AM on Feb. 27, 2011