Have you ever been hit by the opposite sex?

Domestic Violence is horrible, and nothing to joke about... just curious, and did you stay, leave, have children with them?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I said for a while then finally had the courage to leave.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• stayed not said
    mommy_of_two388

• No I haven't.
    haydsmom2007

Answer by haydsmom2007 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes I have been hit by the opposite sex, I allowed it to happen three times (I thought he wouldn't really do it again). The third time I feared for my life and worried about what would happen to my then infant son I called 911 and got the help I needed, had him arrested and left his ass while he was still in jail. I only regret I let it happen three times
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 6:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes I have. I put up with it at first because it happened rarely and he never hit me hard enough to leave a mark, but then he lost his temper and hit me and shoved me to the ground in front of our kids (now granted neither of us knew our daughters had come into the room but he was stupid to hit me when the kids were home) and I was gone. My girls were 3 and 2 and had seen what happened, my son was 5 at the time and came running in when he heard his sisters cry - he looked at me then at his father and told his father he'd be sorry if he ever touched me again - my baby boy was too young to remember it (he was 4 months old at the time). My daughters as far as I can tell have forgotten about it but my older son still has a strained relationship with his dad, he doesn't allow me to be alone with his father.
    Anonymous

• NO! I haven't been hit my any man and the first time one does put hands on he's history, this is very unexceptable.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes, when a guy I dated in high school.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2011