Were you bullied or teased in school? Have you forgiven and talk the tormentor now as friends?

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• Yes. There is nothing to forgive. I dont care and no I havent talk to them and we arent friends. I have no idea where the hell anyone is from high school is. I moved on with my life and don't look back.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When i was in elementary i got picked on for being the tallest one in my grade. I was even taller then all the boys. It didn't really bother me to be honest. Once we got into high school they all caught up to me :)

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was teased. I've moved on, but I haven't forgotten.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 6:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was teased and thankfully moved away from the very mean kids I went to school with. Would I be friends with them now? No, I don't think a person changes THAT much even after they grow up.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was teased from 3rd grade until I was a Freshman - but I don't speak to anyone who teased me. I'm over it, and if they could only see me now..they would be shocked and regret it all. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Sure I was teased. Sexually harassed, bullied, spit on, had clothes ruined by mean pranks, constantly tourtured.....and I have not forgotten. Nor could any kid who had the degree of teasing that I endured. Many kids have killed themselves with that kind of bullying. It wasn't by just a few kids it was an entire class and for years. Yes the school knew and didn't give a shit. Since then I have become sucessful and have a new life....in a state far away. If I ever ran into one of them- sure I would gladly engage, in front of their children, a civil conversation about the impact they had on me and how they were equally responsible.
    Anonymous

• Success is the best revenge!
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 10:59 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• the few it did happen I just ignored it. It wasn't worth my time to argue with the ignorant people. At the end of the day they are jealous of me and hate on me for being me. it's not my fault I am cut from abetter cloth than they are.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:26 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Nothing to forgive. We were kids. and its time long past,.
    Satiblue

Answer by Satiblue at 6:17 AM on Feb. 28, 2011