In school, were you a bully? Do you wish you could change the things that you did?

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I was not a bully but knew bullies I guess you can say. I was on the dance team and cheer and so I hung around with the more popular kids. Some of them could be real asshats. I dont have anything I would have changed from back then. We were all kids and stupid. I never bullied anyone though like I said, and I on occasion would speak up when theyd say something stupid about someone.

Answer by gemgem at 5:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was not necessarily a bully. i usually stuck up for people. but there was one girl that everyone teased, and for her it was attention (even though it was negative), so she wanted the attention (i know, didn't make it right). By the time our junior and senior years came around we realized that we were being stupid and mean to this girl and we stopped. Later in life i felt even more horrible about it. I got the opportunity to sincerely apologize to her, and felt blessed by her kindness in forgiveness. I admire her now for being better than we were back then, being able to move on, and forgiving us for our stupid childish behavior. I learned a lesson i will never forget. I will also teach my son about my lesson, taking full responsiblilty for my own stupidity.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 6:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was not the bully, I was the one being bullied. If I could change anything about my childhood it would be to realize at much younger age that what those people thought didn't matter at all.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Not a bully- I was the youngest person in the class (a year ahead of grade level) and tiny-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was not bullied. I am scared for the kids who are these days because they are not only bullied in class but all over the net as well. I think there should be steep consequences for these children that go to extremes to hurt fellow classmates.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was always nice to everyone in my life as a grew up but one person. My brother, I literally tourtured him from the time he got home from the hosptial til I turned 17 & changed my life completely. I was EVIL to him & thank God I'm not that person now.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 10:53 AM on Feb. 27, 2011