i have acne on my back i cant seem to get rid of it. help?

its the most humiliating thing i dont know what to do about it i tried just about everything. can someone please help? someone maybe that has had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• THIS IS THE ANSWER>>>THIS IS THE ANSWER>>>>THIS IS THE ANSWER....
    Rodan+Fields has a Dynamic Duo Body Acne system that is coming out on July12th!!!It is a 2 piece set that has a wash+treatment. You also receive a free gift with it also.
    this is from the creators of PROACTIV!! The Dr's have taken the guess work out of skin care! Check it out at:www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Have you tried using those scrubby things for your back (a loofa I think it's called)? That will help get rid of the dirt and such in your pores. Avoid lotions for now. I get acne on my back too but it gets better throughout the summer because I'm out in the sun so much and it dries it out.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I promise this works so listen up!
    My brother had acne all over! I made it my goal to clear all his acne permanently! It's been three years and no acne.
    Those organic bitter greens are the secret! Bitter greens such as mustard greens, dandelion greens etc. If you juice bitter greens in the morning before you eat or drink anything with my experience it should be gone with in three weeks. Now keep in mind that you need to get off junk food completely! If you’re really serious about having beautiful flawless skin read the book (Green for life) by Victoria Boutenko!
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 10:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• For a possible solution, PM me so we can arrange to talk. I would be glad to help you, but what I am going to suggest can't be purchased at the store.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 2:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I like the greens suggestion. Also i would try honey and cinnamon I just read that it could help acne.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2008