Fans of ANTM.....

Anyone else shocked at the winner? McKey takes amazing pics, but didn't think much of her personality or runway walk. I really thought Analeigh was going to take it all! I was also suprised that Sam beat her out for the final 2. What was that all about? Analeigh showed the consistency throughout that I thought the judges looked for. Anyway, I was surprised..... any other fans feel the same?

drowninginboys

Asked by drowninginboys at 9:58 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• I wanted to cry!!! I really like Analeigh. I thought McKey looked very old, I do not like her personality and she face looks craaaazy to me. I am so disappointed, i told my husband i'm never watching it again (I will though)
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I was pretty certain McKey was going to win. They spent too much time gushing over her at panel. She could have tripped and fallen during that catwalk and she still would have won.

I was hoping Analeigh would make the final 2. I liked her look a lot more than Sam's.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:36 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Oh I knew McKey was going to win. It was an obvious shoe-in for me, she was a little TOO perfect, yanno?

I personally would have been happy with either her or Analeigh. Sam should NOT have been in the final two. The judging was weird, it was like they thought Analeigh had FUBAR-ed herself into oblivion or something, when she just couldn't remember her lines. Blah.

All three of them will make it big, so no worries =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I kind of knew from the beginning that McKey was going to win. I liked Analiegh too though. I wanted her to win.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I really wanted Analeigh to win but I knew she wouldnt If I like one of them they never win I hated sam and I dont think she should have not been in the bottom 2 grrrr
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I didn't like Sam either. She looked really plain and NORMAL to me. Nothing special. Her personality bugged me too.
    AliMom714

Answer by AliMom714 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It seems like in past cycles they went on overall performance and personality throughout and Sam just didn't perform well, IMO, and McKey really didn't have much personality. And Analeigh nailed that first commercial. I hope to see her get into acting! I was hoping Sam would do something stupid on the runway like she did at the other fashion show. Not really, but it WOULD have been funny!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 5:21 PM on Nov. 20, 2008