Where were you on September 11, 2001?

Where were you on September 11, 2001?

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I was in Texas at the time visiting my Mom and brother. I remember i almost lost my job too because a part broke on my car and it took days to get it delievered to the place.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was at home because I had been scheduled to work a shift different then my usual 9-5 shift. So I got up and went to turn on the tv to watch Maury or some other crap talk show and they had the towers on the screen and one plane had hit. A few minutes after I turned it on the second plane hit....I spent the next few hours watching the craziness unfold until I had to leave for work.
    Anonymous

• I was at home. I had just gotten my kids off to school and had just finished feeding my 1.5 yr old son. I was a moderator of a really large and active online group. It was my turn as a moderator to be online and basically make sure I didnt need to ban anyone or whatever. One of the women posted "Those poor people in the trade center", and thats how I knew what had happened. I sent my now ex to get the kids out of school & he made just before they were locked down. We sat at home and watched everything unfold.

Answer by gemgem at 5:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was in my freshman drafting class, first hour. we thought it was a joke for awhile.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was in English class in college.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• In my car driving to work; I heard the news on the radio.
    Sniffles101

Answer by Sniffles101 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When the planes hit I was 33 years old, 6 months pregnant with my first child, and on my way to work. My husband was SUPPOSED to attend his regular Tuesday client meeting at the North Tower. It took me HOURS before I could locate him (everyone was using cell phones to try and reach family and friends and wireless providers couldn't handle the massive influx) and discover his 10:00 AM meeting had been pushed back to later than afternoon, and naturally canceled due to the terrorist attack, and that he was still at his office in Jersey City, NJ.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was at home getting kids off to school and tried to make life as normal as possible when my kids got home kept tv off til they went to bed.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Waking into first period computer class when I was in the 7th grade.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I was arguing with the alarm clock when my sister called and told me to get up and turn the TV on ...
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011