Lol? or crazy? adult content

Does anybody on here watch porn? if so why? For Kicks? Addiction? It helps "relieve" you when your "man" is away? Or just because you like it? I don't judge. And honestly I watch porn to get ideas for me and my DF and it helps boost my sex drive for when I do have sex with him. I usually only watch porn (only a little never a lot) when My DF has been gone for a LONG time or even just 3-4 days and I know hes gonna be home that night. Kinda like ill do tomorrow since ive only seen him twice in 3 weeks :) . Do you think im crazy?? Please don't judge me lol. But i see nothing wrong with it.

JordonMichelle

Asked by JordonMichelle at 6:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no i dont see that.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:57 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• No. I think porn is a sick misuse of sexuality and exploitation of human beings for profit...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• No porn. I have seen it, but I felt very uncomfortable like I had watched something between 2 people that I wasn't suppose to see.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• @RentaMom- That is totally respectable!! Under circumstances like that I understand why people would say no to porn! When people get addicted to porn I think its wrong. I know im not addicted because there are just some lines you can't cross while having sex.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm insanely against porn in our home. I'm not a prude at all and love sex more than a lot of women. I was married to a man who was seriously addicted and that's why I'm so against it. I don't think people are going to hell that watch it but it's not coming in my house. lol
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 6:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Thanks for you honesty and not judgin me. and Me and him sometimes watch it together. Not because were gross but because we like how it helps our sex life.
    JordonMichelle

Comment by JordonMichelle (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i don't see anything wrong with it as long as it's not replacing sex with your spouse, and your both comfortable with the other spouse occasionally watching it. we do on occasion. rarely, but, occsionally. we watch it for kicks, that's all. you're not crazy, you're just a sexual being...like us all!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 6:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• idk I like porn :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I don't it's just not my thing. Plus I find it disrespectful if your married. But if your spouse doesn't give a rats hoot. Then That's their marriage and I don't care of they watch porn.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011