Cheated.

I cheated on my boyfriend. So I told him. Well he moved out which is understandable. Not a problem. The problem is he left but he still wants to have sex with me? and he keeps asking me if I am going to see this other guy. Is it wrong of me if I do see the other guy since I am not with my ex? I mean I am not going to have sex with both of them. I like this other guy. So what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I would tell your ex your not into him anymore. And You just think that sex with him wouldn't seem right at all! Im not fond of cheaters but I don't jump to judging..
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 6:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• ... you should choose one to be in a relationship with...
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Wow! You are now free to do what you want. If you like this other guy, go for it. I would tell my ex that sex is no longer going to happen tho. Good luck
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I agree with kylansmommy09
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 6:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You don't seem upset that your relationship is over so I take it you're not expecting to get back together; and you like this other guy so now being a single woman you should pursue a relationship with this new guy if that's what you want and tell your ex he needs to move on.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• A clean break is the best break. Tell him he moved out, youre broke up, and youre into the other guy.

Answer by gemgem at 6:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Well if your not with the ex anymore than yes its ok to start seeing the new guy especially if you like him and don't let your ex use your for sex. He just dont have anyone else so you will do until he finds another girl.....don't lower yourself to that level and besides he left you....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• If your no longer with your ex you can hump whoever you want. BUT if you are wanting your ex to get back together with you then i wouldn't sleep with other men (they usually don't like that)

I wouldn't continue to sleep with the ex though imo. I think it sends the message that you'll let him use you like that and it's probably not the best step towards restoring his respect for you.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• go be with the guy u want to be with
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• tell your ex you don't want to be with him anymore. if you want to be with the other guy go for it.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011