Losing weight after baby ?

anyone know any exercises i can do , cant really go out much have a one month old newborn or website i can find some exercises to do at home ?

firstimemommy21

Asked by firstimemommy21 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• google it there are tons of lil exercizes to tighten up your muscles good luck mommy!!! :D and congrats!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have used P 90 x before.. I am going to use it again after I have this baby. I also have heard Zumba works great too!
    AbbeyKAy

Answer by AbbeyKAy at 6:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• getting out with your newborn is an excellent idea!!! Put her in the stoller and walk!!! Walk, walk, walk!! If it's too cold walk around a mall..the fresh air does babies good too :) congrats!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• When my daughter was very tiny, I would put her in the stroller and walk. She always slept the whole time. It's exactly 1/4 mile around the block here and I would walk 20 laps...that's 5 miles! I would really get a work out, because there's a little resistance with pushing the stroller, plus the ground is a little hilly. Also, you can get free workouts from Exercisetv.com!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Oopss....it's exercisetv.tv
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Try babyfit.com or sparkpeople.com (both same company). They're both free, and have lots of exercises. Babyfit is geared toward pregnant and breastfeeding moms. Getting out with your newborn in the stroller on carrier is great if it isn't too cold, or take her to the mall (it's really not that bad, just don't let people get in her face). You can try videos at home, too. I like Jillian michaels's 30 Day Shred and her Troubke Zones videos, but I'd wait until you've gotten the OK from your doc to start something like that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Buy workout videos for at home
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2011

• I think just starting slow with walking and light stretching adn weights is a good way to begin.. just don't overdo it too soon.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2011