Question about acai berry diet previous or current users plz help!!

ok so i ordered a free trial for acai berry like 5 days ago n its still not here yet and they bill my CC in 10 or 15 days i dont remember for like 50 dollars or something like that...i was wondering was it a scam or is it coming? i also ordered the cleanse thing too with it for supposidly *BETTER RESULTS* was also wondering anyone see results from it or is it a hoax as well in that way? ive been waiting for it and am anxious to try it!!! maybe i should have went back to using alli!! any info would greatly help!! thnx ladies weight loss is definately no vacation!! blah! :) PLZZZ HELP MOMMAS!!!

Happee2bmum

Asked by Happee2bmum at 10:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Sounds like a scam, sometimes those things take forever to get there. I am using something amazing that has no side effects. So if you don't do this contact me BEFORE you go back on Alli! Cus I mean if ALLI really worked for you you probably wouldn't be looking for something else. WHat I am using helps you have long lasting results!
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 11:40 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• omg PLEASE google 'acai reviews' and see this whole thing is a SCAM! You will more than likely be charged the $80, you need to call now and cancel it!! My friend recently went through the same thing.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:03 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• thnx ladies and pretty thnx a mill more im callin n cancelin its still not here!!!
    Happee2bmum

Answer by Happee2bmum at 12:22 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• yea i was gonna try the free trial but i read the FINE print and they charge your card $89 dollars a month if you keep it ...so really its not free! thats how they scam you ALWAYS ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT especially now a days :)
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• it actually tastes good. I get them. I don't mind paying the money if it helps me lose the weight. I am also doing Alli with it. It takes 7-14 days to get your first bottle, the trial bottle.
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 10:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• it took 16 days to get here!!! wow it just came today wait no it came the 1st :) geez! i hope it works! thnx mommas!
    Happee2bmum

Answer by Happee2bmum at 12:42 AM on Dec. 2, 2008