Do You Use a Grocery List?

I make one up, and pretty good at geting all "needed" but always end up with way over what I wrote on my list in my cart!!! Hahaha

.~*~._.~*~._.~*~.

~*Bump*~ when done if you are curious about others answers!

MommaClark3

Asked by MommaClark3 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Shopping

• Sometimes I do. Mostly though I have a basic idea what we need and just buy it.

Answer by gemgem at 6:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Most of the time yes. If I don't bring a list, I buy all kinds of crap and forget the stuff I really need. If I have a list, I stick to it mostly.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have a terrible memory... so if there's more than a couple things I need to get, yeah, I write it down. Of course we end up getting more than what's on the list..
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 6:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The list used to be in my head but these days I write it down. I take my own bags to avoid impulse buys.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Always. I make our menu, then make the list. And I organize by aisle, so I know exactly what I need. I do get things not on the list, but if I didn't have my list I'd be making a ton of trips to grocery store because of things I need.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Yes I use a grocery list because it keeps me from buying things that I don't need.
    aak1986

Answer by aak1986 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I totally understand where your coming from! I make sure I have everything on my list that I need/have to get and then I improvise from there on out and get whatever above and beyond the list.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• sometimes if i go shopping on a busy day like saturday, but i still get things that not on the list
    sunkist84

Answer by sunkist84 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• If there are things I need to get and not forget I make a list of those, but not a list of everything i plan to buy (if that makes sense)
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I HAVE to use a shopping list. We get paid once a month, and the grocery store is 20 miles away. I have to plan really carefully for what we're going to need since it's such a huge inconvenience to go to the grocery store very often.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011