Worst sleep I've ever had. :-| [vent].

Last night was the WORST rest I've ever had. First I was bloated from dinner, so I couldn't get comfortable. :-| Then in the middle of the night I had to pee like 475243 times every seemed like 10-20 mins. On top of that I'm freaking constipated so I felt all 'full'. AND this morning I feel like I've been at the gym, I'm so sore [my lower abdomen and breasts]. Anybody feel like they can relate?! [I'm 24wks4days].

Cowbell88

Asked by Cowbell88 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• EVERYDAY DARLIN... & it's not gonna get better......well it might it does for some..I'm almost 38 and I think I'm goin into to labor every hour lol I know I'm not though...Take a warm/hot bath to relax your muscles...take so tyneol and eat some oatmeal....good luck
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• haha oh yeah sounds familiar! Just wait til the baby's kicks are strong enough to wake u up in the middle of the night and KEEP you up for awhile lmao good luck!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:21 AM on Nov. 20, 2008