Do you know what movie this is?

It probably came out in the late '80s or early '90s. I think it was about some inner-city kids who find a deer roaming the city streets and they try to help it or something. Maybe an after-school special?

britbit

Asked by britbit at 10:11 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Entertainment

• Is it a Christmas movie? Sounds like Prancer.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I agree it sounds like prancer but for some reason the Yearling came to mind I know it was remade in 1994 but i never saw it so i do not know if that was it or not
    ediedawn

Answer by ediedawn at 12:33 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You're right - The Yearling sounds more like it - it was on TV.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 1:29 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It's not Prancer or The Yearling. Grrr... I will let you know if I find out. It's probably from the late '80s contemporary though and like New York City or Chicago - totally in the city... and it's a bunch of boys who run around the city after school and stuff.
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 2:35 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Someone on imdb gave me the answer!!!! ..... The Deacon Street Deer from 1986, which aired as part of The Disney Sunday Movie. SWEEEEET. I remember always watching the sun nite movie! Now that I think about it. TOO FUNNY mario lopez is in it!!!
    britbit

Answer by britbit at 5:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Well - now that is one I have missed and I certainly want to see Mario Lopez!
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 6:18 PM on Nov. 20, 2008