I dont have a question i just want to bitch

ok so my sisters friend has a sister who has three kids one the youngs is three months old and his in the hospital bc his father burn him in the bath and they r not feeding him he weight is 7 lbs ( i have a 2 1/2 month old and she is 12lbs) anyways and two broken ribs and two black eyes well the hospital told her she had to leave and call cps to take her other two kids they doi a lot of drugs and the dad is always hi as a kite they dont work they live in a one room place with the mothers mom,,,,, my thing is how can someone do that to a baby his a baby he didnt ask to b born and the dad doesnt hurt the other two boys just the mom and newborn i wish death on this man... the hospitla is saying that the baby might not live bc his had nothing to eat since he was 3weeks old they have wic and so its not like they cant get food for the baby im so upset i can scream this makes me sick i could never ever hurt my babies or allowed someone else hurt them...... im sorry i just feel upset and needed to let it out a little

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 6:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• That is horrific! The world is such a cruel place and its sad that this little tiny baby might not live. In my opinion, both parents should go to jail and never be able to have the other children back. My prayers are with the children.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It sounds like it was as much moms fault as dads to me. In fact where is the grandma? They live with her? How can someone not know the child hasnt been fed in this long a time? They cry and carry on. My grand daughter lived with us when she was a baby and I always knew what was up with her because I could hear her crying and carrying on. This is wrong on so many levels but if this baby dies you can bank on mom and dad being charged with manslaughter at minimum.

Answer by gemgem at 7:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Stories like this have always bothered me, but now that I have a child and I really understand not only how helpless and dependent they are, but also how bonded I am to my child, I just don't understand people who do this. Stories like this really make me sick to my stomach. The crimes committed against children are just so despicable.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 7:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There is no way a baby can live to be 3mos old if not being fed since it was three wks. old. It would have starved to death long before it ever got to four weeks old. It is sad and horrific that anything like this can happen to any infant or child. They should lose all their children for the rest of their lives and be spayed and neutered. The same way animals are prevented from birthing.
    teritaru

Answer by teritaru at 7:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm sorry for those kids having to go through that. My cousin is going through a fight with her daughter's father because he took the blame for his girlfriend shaking their newborn son - so now he's in jail while the mother who actually hurt the baby is now raising him alone and the guy has two other kids that now won't be around their dad.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Thats horrible! I cant imagine doing that to one of my kids, or even anyone elses for that matter. These are the types of people who should be sterilixed whether they want it or not. i wish that they could feeel alll the pain that por child has been forced to feel.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• That is so sad. If you cant raise your children, you need to give them to someone who can raise them.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 10:56 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• This siutation breaks my heart. That child should be take away when it was in the hosiptal that child should never go home.

I wonder who would read your post and take some action in your state/city...crying

bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 7:58 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• Can we get them sterilized?
    AlyssaM0mmy

Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 5:51 AM on Mar. 2, 2011

• That is really sad! As a mother of 5, my youngest being 3 monthes old, and a preemie ( and she weighs almost 10 lbs.) I am really hurt by the whole idea of this! I hope and pray that you can get thru this and that those kids are finally in a happy environment!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:10 AM on Mar. 2, 2011