Cracked heels and dry dry feet help!!!

how to i repair my feet and get rid of my cracked heels

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 7:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• In the foot aisle at the store, you can usually find some pretty heavy duty foot creams.  Cream, not lotion, it's much thicker and doesn't sink in so fast.  Eucerin is good too, it comes in a big tub-like thingy.  And wearing comfy socks after you put the cream on at night helps.  Oh and use a pumice stone in the shower first, before the cream and the socks.  Also, I tried Emu oil and that worked pretty well.  Can you tell, I have this problem also :)

CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Soak your feet for 10 to 15 in warm to almost hot water (I like it a tad hot) then wash them rinse dry them and as you put your socks on use petroleum jelly and massage it thru when done add a thick layer especially on your heels then put on your socks do this for 2 nights or so and you will have beautiful feet ;) GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There is stuff at the drug store, you can get a brand name, like Karasol or the store brand for cheaper, its called Exfoliating Moisturizer with salicylic acid and urea. Its a thick ointment. You rub a small amount into your feet at night and to speed the process, sleep with socks on. It REALLY works. GL!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Scrub your feet well with a nail brush in the shower every night. Afterwards, rub a good night cream into the whole foot and put on a pair of socks. It will be like a spa treatment for your feet without the spa pricetag. Change the socks as you get into bed so hat you are not introducing dust into the bed. You will end up with lots of socks in the wash, two pairs per day. Do this every night for one week and then once a week for three months. Voila!!
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• oops, its Kerasal, not Karasol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• What if you cannot stand to wear socks in bed?? That is my problem. I have the creams but just cannot stand to have my feet covered up at night.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• im the same way
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• soakthem in ebson salt dry them real well put lotion on them and cover them with a pair of socks of the night.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 8:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Take the socks off before you go to bed. If you take care of them early enough they should be fine
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 8:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• dr scholl foot scrub and sally hanse foot creme works really good.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011