What is the biggest lie a man has ever told you ?

tsk tski was told;; i am single, no wife. after some research i found out his wife was abroad in a different country.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• " I'm not married"

"I'll pull out"

"I'd never hurt you"
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i was told that he was 23 and had a baby and raised by himself... come to find out hes 31 with 5 kids and one of the baby momma lives wiht him.... UMMM can you say @$$ whole!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• ~*Blue Balls*~... but thankfully I have MANY uncles, brothers, and male figures that stepped up to state a man is full of himself, andselfishly thinking of only his current need if he pulls that lie... Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Oy... okay, "I love you", "I wanna be with you forever", "Let's get married", "I don't like her that way", "Yeah, your son can come and stay with us whenever you want"... the list goes on an on...
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• He told me he was single but the truth came out over dinner. He said he was separated from his wife but considered himself single. I disagreed and didn't see him after that night. He did call a few weeks later but I stressed to him that I was no longer interested.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I love you. We will get married and travel together.
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 7:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Guy I was dating had a whole story of how he was involved in a gang in New York City. His best friend was shot in a drive by shooting while they were at a party. At my brother's wedding he ran out of the reception because the song came on that was playing at the party when he friend got shot. He and his best friend had the same birthday so he never wanted to celebrate his birthday. There was a lot more to the story as well. Found out it wasn't true. He did have a best friend that he shared a birthday with, that moved away when he was four! It was crazy.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 7:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• "I love you" "We're getting a divorce" She's lying" etc
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 7:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Had an ex tell me that his family was involved in the mafia. LMAO we live in Idaho!!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• OK, I have never had anything more than the "I love you" crap, but my friend was seeing a guy who told her he was a member of the Chicago Mafia. HA!! I'm from Chicago, I straightened her out.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011