How can you differentiate between PMS and pregnancy symptoms? adult content

I am just 10 DPO today but for the past 3 days I have had a noticeable increase in my appetite (and this is not normal for me as I am never nibbling constantly or eating ALL the food on my plate as I don't eat alot), creamy to sticky cm, very dull cramping, tender breasts when pressed and increased urination. All these symptoms began to surface at 7 DPO so just wondering????? AF still isn't due for another 4 days yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I felt the same way. But I've also felt that way without being pregnant. I think when the possibilty presents itself, you tend to "notice" things more that you may experience all the time and just not realize.
    I took a pregnancy test just to be sure, only one day after I missed (to be fair, my cycle was pretty much like clockwork though) It was a line test and the line was SUPER faint. I think my husband was more freaked out because I didn't tell him I was taking a test, I just walked in and asked "does that look like one line or two?"
    We went out and bought the digital early test and there was no mistaking the word "Pregnant" on it.
    eevers

Answer by eevers at 11:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Take the First Response test. You can take it a few days before your missed period.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:13 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You coud be pregnant.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• You could be, but there's really no way to tell unless you miss or have a test come up positive.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I will just have to be patient and wait. AF is due by Tuesday and I do have very mild cramping (which can just be PMS) so we'll see.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Dull cramping off and on for the past 4 days.......doesn't really feel like AF cramping but who really knows until AF is missed completely.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I bought 2 pregnancy tests and will wait til tomorrow morning (at least!) to get a FMU. I took a dollar store test with my last pregnancy 3 days before AF was due and I did get a positive so I am hoping! I know that our bodies can do crazy things when we want something so much but I can't 'make myself' hungry and have to go to the bathroom so much and these past 4 days, I have to go hourly or I will burst! It is not a UTI either as there is no discomfort or change in color, odor, etc. (I've had UTI's in the past and know what they feel like)
    I hope that we can all get our BFP's soon!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Feb. 28, 2011

• The number one clue for me when I was pregnant was that I couldn't make it through the night without having to go pee. The symptoms, especially the creamymCM sounds to like you are pregnant - good luck! Hope you get a bfp.....
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 8:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Peeing hourly and I am not drinking more fluids than usual. This am, though, my temp dropped :( No cramping after yesterday morning but I think I am out now :( Oh well. On to next month!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• Both times that I got prego I knew right away b/c I started having major hot flashes...in the middle of winter with the second one...DH didn't believe I was prego until he saw me sweating for no reason. Also very sore boobs both times. Best of luck to you!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2011