Dont know what to do

I just took a pregnancy test and its positive dont want to believe it and took another one its negative what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait a few days and take another. Know that there are rarely false positives. Not like the false negatives, which happens frequently.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• you can go to a free pregnancy center good luck to you
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Call your OB and get a blood test. or wait a few days and take another. First urine of the morning so the hormone is highly concentrated. Before you drink anything.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The same thing happened to me, I took a pregnancy test when I was 3 days late & the positive line was super faint, then I took another one that same day & it was negative, I then took another one (Clear Blue) & it was a BFP, I went to my OB & the blood test confirmed. I'm now 8 weeks & 3 days pregnant. So if I were you go to your doctor for a blood test hun. GL!!! =)

P.S. Also some HPT are more sensitive then others in detecting HCG.

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I say just go and get a blood test. to be accurate and satisfied. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 12:44 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Wait a few days and take another test.
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 1, 2011