What is this that I am feeling? 16.5 weeks pregnant

Ok so I will be 17 weeks on Tuesday and every time I turn a certain way sometimes I feel this pulling in my feeling and when I feel this it hurts. Is this the baby pulling? What is it? I felt this a few times when I was pregnant with baby number 2 but not that much and not this early with her it was when I was a lot further along more like 6 or 7 or even 8 months this one is only 4.5 months along and I keep feeling it what is it?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be round ligament pain (RLP). It is normal in pregnancies. If the pain doesn't go away after a few minutes of stopping whatever you did to cause it (moving a certain way, getting up to fast etc...) or is accompanied with bleeding, (of couse) get checked. If it is RLP it should sto after 3-5 minutes.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 8:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• it stops after less than a second. It only does it when Iturn a certain way, but then when I move back the way I was it stops.
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011