How much do you spend on average... on new springy things for strictly INSIDE your home?

or if you really dont know.. what do you buy new every spring? tableclothes.. towels.. change up rugs.. ? how do you decorate for spring?

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We don't really decorate for spring, except for plants. I always buy several house plants in the spring. This year I will probably spring for a new table cloth and cloth napkins.

I always decorate by giving the house a good cleaning. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I just change out seasonal decor---which i make myself--wreath for the front door, new silk floral accents, lighter sheets instead of flannel on the beds, and maybe new toss pillows. But for the most part my home is the same year round.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I usually shop at goodwill and another great place is the dollar store, especially for temporary items so maybe $30 to $40. You only need a few eye popping items imo

mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 7:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Candles and towels in the kitchen and bath. That's about it and cost is negligible.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• The warmer it gets the less there is in the house. I put away blankets, etc.. I take down curtains, wash them and put them away for the Spring/Summer... I like it to be bright and airy.. Less is more IMO.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have lighter colored curtains for the kids rooms, but I have had those for years so no cost. That's all I change, my house is minimal on the decorations, so not much to change
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i like butterflies fans for the front house. and things on sales. There's a store call "always 99 cents" in Puerto Rico and its more cheaper.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 9:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I have a 3 year old so anything new is up for grabs, therefore I have not done anything in two years. I like flowers and table arrangements but that is out of the question these days. I am usually pretty thrifty when it comes to our decor.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2011