My daughter had some blood work done.

We went Friday the 25Th. She past out. she fine now but me and her felt bad for the person taking her blood. She was more upset them we was. We kept asking her if she was OK. Next time I'm going to bring some orange juice for my daughter if she needs more blood work. Has this happen to any one here?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I did once when I was in the hospital and they were taking blood. It was scary.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:55 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• it hasnt happened to me, ive been pregnant 3 times and i am beyond used to needles & bloodwork. plus i have 3 tattoos. but i know it can happen to some people, the thought of the process itself can make a person faint, especially if youre terrified of needles & look at it while its in your arm, or see the blood.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I passed out when i had my gestational Diabetes test done. It was only because I was not allowed to eat for 17 hours before the test and for a pregnant women that is way too long! I wouldn't worry about it too much unless the Doc is worried.
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 3:44 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• A lot of people cant handle getting their blood taken. Bring OJ and some gram crackers to get her blood sugar back up.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:45 AM on Mar. 9, 2011