How do you count your cycle?

I am on day 28 today and for the last four months (7 months ago I had an m/c) my af has come on day 29. Does that make my cycle 28 days or 29 days? I'm trying to get pregnant and I don't know if I should test tomorrow, which is day 29 and I usually start that day, or wait until sat which would be day 30 if I don't start tomorrow? I get symptoms right before af that feel like pregnancy so I can't tell anymore, but they are way worse this month. I have had a cold for 3 weeks now and I'm wondering if being pregnant is why I can't get rid of it. I hear your immune systems is weaker when you are pregnant. I throw up a lot, but is that the cold? I have not had a fever with this cold either. My breast are extremely sore all over and sensitive too. I also feel very tired and light headed, but again is this the cold or what? I am slowly getting better, but my husband had this for 3 days I had it 3 weeks???? Thanks for any help!

lilheat23

Asked by lilheat23 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• If Saturday is day 30 for you, you should be able to test now. Your cycle is from AF day 1 to AF day 1, so you'd be 29 weeks, which would make you 13 dpo today. Get a multi-pack of tests, that way if one is negative today, you can test again in a few days. Good luck!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I agree you can test first thing tommorow morning even. Defintly use first morning urine. That way it is most concentrated. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 20, 2008