Would you have went?

I fell in the tub Wed. night. I am 17 weeks pregnant. I landed on the rim if the tub on my lower back. Upper back landed on the toilet. DDs were asleep and DH was at work. I managed to get out and make t to the couch and laid there with the heating pad. Fell asleep. I had no phone available. DH came home almost 2 hours later. I was kinda asleep, but didn't feel the need to tell him what happened. I wasn't bleeding down there, and I wasn't have any pain in my abdomen so I decided not to go to the ER and waste 9 hours. It was 12am when I fell. I felt the baby move since then and I have the growth and anatomy ultrasound on Monday and figured I would wait. All they would do in the ER is Tylenol anyways. They don't do crap for a preggy lady. This being my 3rd pregnancy hubby said I know best but other family is mad that I haven't gone. What do you think?

summerbear

Asked by summerbear at 8:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• hmmm....I fell down the steps with this pregnancy and didnt go. (more like a slid down on my ass...lol) I think if you needed to go, you would have went. I didnt feel the need to go, but I know just about everyone else I know would have went in a hurry. I felt him move about like normal and knew he was good. most people say better safe than sorry though
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• with baby 2 I fell down the steps and I went. I am like that though I am paranoyed so I called the doctor and he wanted me to go to the hospital. What they do is put you on a monoter to hear the babies heartbeat to make sure the baby is fine then they also put you on one to make sure you aren't having any contractions. I was monotered for 5 hours. I was supose to be only for 3, but then I was dehydrated so they gave me fluids. I rather be safe than sorry though.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I would have gone to be on the safe side.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:44 AM on Mar. 9, 2011