What is wrong with my body TMI? adult content

I haven't been diagnosed with endometriosis yet but we have been trying BC for the last 3 months then this month it got worse. The cramps put life on hold (I can't take ibuprofen due to ulcers) It started fairly normal just a little heavier. Then the next day every 10 min or so I had to run to the bathroom to pass about 5 large clots at a time (a little smaller then my palm) Usually I'm heavy for two days, light two days then done. I'm on the 9th day. I called the dr. but they can't get me in till next week. I feel tired and well peeved idk what to think, or feel. Does any one know any other conditions this can be. I've tried researching but you mostly get the same stuff in different wording. Wth is wrong with my bod???????

oh and I went to the ER and was told to just rest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Health

• I have no idea..but here is a bump. Hope you're gunna be ok.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Perimenopause...your body could be going thru the changes just relax for now it sounds normal to me I bleed like this for 2 wks and was told this. GL you'll b fine.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I've had a l long battle & a lot of experience with ovarian cancer & endo, and honestly your symptoms sounds like endometriosis. Of course you need to see your doc, but your symptoms are very common endo symptoms. Whether it's endo, another prob or just a one time things it's NOT normal; despite what many people including doctors usually say. Endo & Ovarian cancer researchers say if you experience your symptoms for more than five days, then you need a medical opinion. I'm not trying to scare ya, and I'm sure it will work out but you def need to get medical treatment. If you need info on endo or other "pelvic" problems you can msg me at any time. Good luck! If it is endo, be prepared to fight your docs!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 3:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2011