What do you think of a girl who is between 22-25 with 4 kids?

Makes me mad to see someone between that age going on her 4th kid and on WIC!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• badif she has a career and the kids are from her hubby no biggie. if not ....she is a mess and needs to re-evaluate her life and the example she is setting fro her kids. birth control would be a good start.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• for
    gwen20

• Depends on how many of the kids have different fathers. I knew a girl that age that had 4 kids by 4 different fathers....says a lot about her decision making. I agree with gwen.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think she probably is a women w/out a job or education and if she's married, they are probably living pay check to pay check.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Uh... CRAZY.
    A friend of mine who's my age (22) is expecting her THIRD baby in 2 months - and her oldest is only 2 years old. She's married and they're all from the same dad, and I THINK they're okay moneywise... but dude! Slow down!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Why do you care? I don't judge why someone has the number of kids they do, it is NOT my business. How do you know she isn't working? Or babysitting some of those kids? You are pretty nosey. You are assuming a lot for not knowing the person. My friend was married, her husband in the military and she worked and she was on WIC because her baby was on a special formula that was $70 a can and they needed help to feed their baby. Stop assuming and stop judging others, especially if you don't know their situation.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• DANG... lol.. she has her hands full
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i am 23 & pregnant with my 3rd! But I have a step daughter so its like I have four! Not on Wic though........but my hubby is a police officer & we sure arent rich!! im proud of all my kids!!!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• p.s. how would u know someone is on wic if you dont even know their age? maybe shes 30? and you just think she looked that young.
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 9:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I don't. I am too busy with my own life and my own share of problems to try and judge somebody else's. I stopped judging others after I left high school.
    Anonymous