Seee what i mean?

my post just got deleted apparenly someone knew who i was talking about and got offended. again thank you ladies when the rest of the losers have to hide behing anon and report shit when they are offended then they are not real. hope none of them ever have a serious problem they need help with

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This is another shining example of why I would love to see the option to block anons from posting on your questions. If you are too paranoid to even use an ID, then you're a little to psycho for me to care about your response.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Like I said before just blow them off it's not worth it to let them get to you. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Jodi . . . some people get off by making other people feel bad . . . I had one directed at me this morning . . . just try to brush it off .. .

hugs
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• really . . .. try to block out those mean anon posts . . . that's probably someone just having a really bad day . . . although that is no good excuse, either . ..

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Lame...
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 1:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• I didn't know you could delete someone else's post . . . . i didn't see your original Jodi . . . wanna repost?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol that is like someone on here that had to post rude smart ass comments on all my posts lol like seriously lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i wont repost cuz it will get deleted again . but i called the ones who want to bash for no reason a bunch of donkey dicks. and that they just want to make people feel worse than they already do. someone didnt like it reported it and had it deleted. oh well like i said thank you to the ones who do care and try to help
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• is that for me butterfly or just for being deleted cuz now i am on a rampage just messaged cm and will probably be kicked off
    jodi205

Comment by jodi205 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011