Im pregnant.. will i find a guy who wants to be with me even tho the kid is my exs?

the babys father left me and im still pregnant. i know i wont meet someone during pregncey but wil it be easier after the baby is born?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe.

my current boyfriend has decided that he doesn't want anymore children (he has 3) but decided that if, down the road i decide i must have one of my own, that he will allow me to pick a man of my choice and get pregnant by him.

it will be hard to find a guy to step up to this challenge, but they're out there.
    hs3127

Answer by hs3127 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I'm sure someone will be in your life.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I did, any guy worth having will understand and love you anyway. I was in just your situation when I got pregnant with my now 4 year old. I have been with a man for almost 3 years and we are getting married in 2 weeks. Keep your head up, it will be ok. Oh BTW save yourself some trouble and give your baby your last name, not the father's. Please feel free to msg me if you need to talk
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• wow thats crazy!! i am pregnant by my ex boyfriend and he just decided he doesnt want me or the baby! i think it will be hard to find a guy that is ok with me having a kid that isnt his
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i know i did.. i had tow amazing boyfriends after i had my daughter.. one of them was one of my exes and we got back together while i was pregnant actually.. and the other one was just accepting, but it depends on the person.. im back together with my baby's dad so i dunno! lol
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• This is gonna sound so cheesy..but the right one is out there and when he comes along he doesnt care if you have a baby/are pregnant. You can't change the fact that he left you and if a man has enough interest in you he will listen to your story. Good luck and take care of you and the baby first.It's all about the 2 of you now :)
    Davina85

Answer by Davina85 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i dont think that me and the babys father will ever be together again! i dont know if i even want to try if he decided to stay later down the road!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Im sure you will find someone eventually. It just may take some time. Be patient, focus on that baby and bettering your life and it will all work out just fine. :)
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Honey there is someone for everyone! Right now focus on your baby. Do what you gotta do for your little family and the right guy will show up by doing so!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• There are lots of guys out there who would, and do, date women who have children by other men.
    Will you find one? Probably at some point. Right now don't stress over it too much. Concentrate on your baby, and after you have it, allow yourself sometime to get adjusted to your new life as a mom, and then when the time is right go out and try to find him.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2011