HPV

I'm so upset! :(
This summer I tested negative for HPV so my doctor sugested i get vaccinated, after getting my second shoot I found out I was pregnant... Doc said it doesn't effect baby in any way but on my last appoitment he noticed a growth similar to wards(HPV) So he said my pragnancy probably triggered the virus.... how can this be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HPV can show up from hormones. Like when your hormones are in an uproar HPVs symptoms can surface. Try not to fret, like 80% of women have HPV in their system. Technically planters warts and the warts you get on your hands are a form of HPV, so a doctor told me when I had my planters warts treated. As far as the genital warts, they go away lots of times after pregnancy when your hormones level back out. I read that somewhere.....look up info on some good accredited medical sites and you can learn a lot. You can have them treated after pregnancy if they are bad enough, my friend did and they didn't come back for her.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:07 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• HPV is a weird little virus I have had it on and off for 4 years and after every one of my pregnancies it comes back and I have the type that causes cancer, It sucks that people cant be more carefull and give you this shit!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 20, 2008