I am trying to increase my body image. I have a high self esteem but how can I increase my body image?

When you have had some bad luck with some mean things said to you in the past that you have a hard time letting go of. I think of those things when people comment on my looks and make positive I resort back and say to myself yeah right others have said different.

sheenieb

Asked by sheenieb at 6:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Well if you really have a high self-esteem, then body image shouldn't really matter. Just remember that EVERYONE is beautiful in their own ways. People only judge other people like that to make themselves feel better. Little things that help me feel prettier are painting my toenails, doing a facial, getting my hair done, etc. Hope that helps :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Read Green for life by Victoria Boutenko!
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 11:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• go to the mall, sit on a bench and watch people pass by. find something wrong with each of them. there will be something i promise. no one is perfect and everyone has somethign about themselves they are self concious about. after a while of doing this you will come to the same conclusion i have.
    when someone compliments them, just smile and say thank you. and they will. i've seen your profile page. you are no ugly duckling.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Everyone is beautiful in his/her own way. I had a similar problem. I had really bad acne. A friend of mine gave me some new skin care that REALLY worked. Sometimes people put too much on physical looks. But, I needed this skin care, they have four differant systems. Anti-Age, Unblemish,Reverse(sundamage/brownspots),Soothe, red irritated skin.
    If this is something you want to check into, go to:
    www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    Good luck!
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• REmember, They wouldn't compliment you if they didn't see something that looked good. I never compliment someone's trait if I don't thin kit looks appealing to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Aug. 2, 2008