Vacationing in myrtle beach SC

We are sitting here tonight and have decided for our honeymoon that we would go some where we both have never been....So we've come up with Myrtle Beach SC.....so we're curious what all there is to do there. What are somethings you've done there?

katieandchris01

Asked by katieandchris01 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Travel

• its the best! we stayed at the lands end resort down there! amazing! its a 5 min walk from the beach and a 10min drive to food and malls!!! they have some great outlet malls!!! also we went to an aquarium!! umm gosh i cant remember it all lol we had a blast tho! message me and i can call my dad and see what he has at the house from the trip!! we did tons of stuff! mostly we were on the beach tho!! its my favorite place ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. they had the hottest life guard ever! he used to jog up and down the beach shirtless!!! yumm! shh dont tell my hubby tho!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• lol I love this!!! Thanks, your response cracks me up!! Ok, let me know what else you can find out! We've both never been there, but are really excited about it! Cant wait to hear more!! Thanks!! ~Katie
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• It's a Honeymoon- You will be staying in yur room alot ;P
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:19 AM on Feb. 28, 2011

• My husband & I went to Myrtle Beach for our honeymoon too (and we've been several times since). You must go to Broadway at the Beach. I love that place. It is a huge shopping, dining & entertainment complex. It's grown so much since our first visit there which happened to be its opening year while we were on our honeymoon in 1996. Barefoot Landing is also a nice shopping, dining area, but I much prefer Broadway. We also visited the Dixie Stampede with our kids a couple of years ago & it was a blast. Myrtle Beach is a lot of fun. If you prefer a more relaxed area go to North Myrtle Beach, but if you want more touristy type things go to the other end.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 1, 2011

• thanks so much for all the input!! We're pretty much clueless as to whats there, so input is much appreciated!! But then again, I think thats part of the fun!!
    katieandchris01

Comment by katieandchris01 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2011