Question..... Ladies........ PLease advise.

So I got my period 4 days late and when I had it the first two days ( which are normally 4) were like a normal period that last was hardly anything at all. Now I am at a place where am ipossible prego as I took my temp ( by mouth ) ast night and today and it was 99.00 ( usualluy) not that high for me. I don't feel sick so makes me wonder????? Could I still be prego and had a period or am I wishful thinking again. ALso the fertility calender said I would be most fertile on the 27th ( turkey day how funny) but It is a week from now??? Advice??? Answers??

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Since you had a period and not just spotting, I'd say it's pretty unlikely that you're pregnant. And temps can stay up for a few days after you get your period, they don't always go down the first day; it can take a while for the hormones to even back out. As for your fertile days, sperm can live in there for up to 5 or 6 days, so as long as you ovulate within that amount of time, it's possible to get pregnant, just most likely on your "fertile days".
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:41 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It has been over a week since my period ended. Is it still possible I am ovulating early ( why I have temp ) or just a fluke?
    momehopeful69

Answer by momehopeful69 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• you should only do your temps first thing in the morning at the same time everyday. Before you even move. just grab the thermometer and take the temp. Since you had af most likely you are not pg. If you are that worried about it then take a test.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 20, 2008