Puppies and mom

i dont know if this is apropriate to do in questions but i need to ask we have 2 puppies that need homes i live in stuart, virginia so if anyone out there that lives close and can come and get them they r free one is a boy and one is a girl they will be 6 weeks at the end of next week and i cant have this many dogs my landlord will be comeing to check out the house within 8 or 9 weeks and im only alowed 1 dog in and 1 dog out and i have 6 dogs one of them isnt mine but it stays here so . i need to find homes now for the 2 puppies and their mom they r purebred golden retrievers and if your interested or want to know more just send me a message.

SundayRose2011

Asked by SundayRose2011 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Pets

• Make sure you put an ad on craigslist if you haven't already done so =) I had a chihuahua that I found a very nice home for by placing her on CL.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• i found my lucy on craigslist.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:10 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• start calling friends and friends of friends and spred the word...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:40 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• wait til their old enough 8 wks then rehome for a price on craigslist so that puppy flippers don't pick them up free and resell for more. about $75-100 for each to ensure a good home.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Could a Pet Shop or a Vet help you ? Can you place an ad ?
    lillyblue111

Answer by lillyblue111 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• You must wait until they are eight weeks of age. Then they will be fully weened and have the proper canine socialization to leave their mother. Free puppies often don't find good homes. If you really feel strongly about not profiting from these puppies, you can donate the money from them to a local animal shelter or other organization. Do not give them to a pet shop. They will not be cared for properly and will be treated badly. 75-100 is extremely cheap for purebreds but is still pricey enough to go to someone who cares. Goldens are usually anywhere from $600-$1,000. Make sure you advertise in the local paper or put up posters.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:22 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• oh, I wish I could take one. I live in Jersey and couldn't travel that far to come see them. Love the breed. good luck!!
    tac50cat

Answer by tac50cat at 1:27 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Oh damn!!!! I wish I could drive out there!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:48 PM on Feb. 27, 2011

• post it on craigslist
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2011