How can I get my 4 yr old to stop biting people and chewing on her clothes?

She also puts everything she can in her mouth....she just done listen to anything!!! HELP I NEED IDEAS!!! PLEASE!!! :)

MandieKae

Asked by MandieKae at 11:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She may have sensory issues. Talk to her doctor. He may refer you to an occupational therapist.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Omg my nephew have that chewing on clothes thing bad(nervous condition) for him and the putting things in his mouth...we're always telling him to stop but he has high lead and doesn't listen... My sister is going to have him see I forgot what kind of therapist she said.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Thanks I think Im going to have to talk to her doc about it and the fact that she bounces off walls from the time she wakes up to the time she finally stops fighting us for her to go to bed....with or without sugar.....Im really starting to think there is something wrong. Family members are always comparing her to that red headed little boy from the Problem Child movies with John Ritter in them...she isnt that bad but there is a problem there for sure....I just dont get it.
    MandieKae

Comment by MandieKae (original poster) at 11:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2011