Who knows anything about Victory Martial Arts School?

They want a contract signed and I am not sure if I or my son are ready for the one year committment??
http://www.victory4kids.com/
Any feedback appreciated.
Going month to month is not an option!

BigMomm4

Asked by BigMomm4 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• If you are not ready for the committment, don´t sign. Look for another place.
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 11:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• Are you willing to say how much it is per month?
    Anonymous

• The contract is for $200.00/month or $2000.00/year classes are everyday except Sunday
    BigMomm4

Comment by BigMomm4 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• That's pretty high per month. Also, how old is your child? Two times a week is probably plenty for probably someone 12 and under. Three times a week is probably plenty for a high schooler unless they're hardcore into it. Have you looked into other places?
    Anonymous

• Average cost per month should probably be about $80-$120 a month. Remember, monthly and contract fees usually don't include testing fees, any necessary sparring gear, etc.
    Anonymous

• My whole family goes to Victory in Las Vegas. We signed on for 3 years and that was a year ago. We just had our belt graduation today. My kids got their green belts and my husband and I got our camo belts. My kids weren't that happy for the first couple of weeks, but now they LOVE it. Victory does a wonderful job teaching the kids more than martial arts because they are constantly reinforcing life skills. It's a really good program. BTW when we signed up, we paid for the full 3 years at once, and it saved us a lot because they discounted it 50%.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:11 AM on Feb. 27, 2011