I just took the gender prediction test and it said I was having a boy. Was it correct for anyone.

When I had my ultrasound in at 18 weeks the the baby refused to open the legs for us.

Vee1978

Asked by Vee1978 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• The same thing happened to me!!  And because of my insurance, that was the last ultrasound I had. (They wouldn't let me have anymore because I didn't have any health problems and neither did the baby) The doctor said to me "If I was a betting woman I would say you were having a girl" (I guess because of the heartbeat or something??) And the gender predictor also said I was having a girl...Well, I had my beautiful baby boy!!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:53 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i took that test when i was pregnant with my son and it was right come u/s day it was infact a boy however keep in mind it is just a 50/50 guess. this time it says im having a girl but we dont know yet. good luck and sorry you couldnt find out thts always hard not to know.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• i did the chinese gender prediction calendar and it was right. i have heard that it has been correct for a lot of people. as long as u know ur age and conception month it will tell u.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:28 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It was wrong for me.
    AliMom714

Answer by AliMom714 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• It was right with all three of mine.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• My third did they same thing so my midwife being a kick butt person took the in office ulrtasound and took a look. She opend her legs for her and it was a girl. I loved my midwife. It's not the best ultrasound machine but their was nothing inbetween her legs and that was pretty clear lol
    Anonymous

• Do you mean the chinese horoscope thing? If so, it was right for me and for every birth I looked up. Weird!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008