Possible molestation

Question for a friend of mine reguarding her step daughter. The girl is 10 years old and about 3 years ago she started tobegin humping pillows, stuffed animals, etc. It has progressed into my friend catching her making barbie dolls have sex moaning included. My friends 3 year is now catching on and learning from big sister. My friends husband refuses to confront her mother not sure if she has been molested or is just down right weird. She is also allowed by her mother to watch rated r movies is also where she has picked these things any advice on how to handle this would be great! thanks.

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 11:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• She could definately be picking it up from R movies . . . when your husband and you talk to her, has she said anything?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 11:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• For one she shouldn't be letting neither one watch rated r movies. And the husband shouldn't be afraid to talk to his wife about something so serious if he's really concerned, or both of you or whoever talk to her and see what's going on and then she should talk to her daughter.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I said my friends step daughter her husband is afraid to speak to his ex about there child not my friends daughter its her step daughter.
    Destins_Mommy

Comment by Destins_Mommy (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• It sounds more like something she saw than something that happened to her. She is 10 and you would be surprised how many kids have seen porn and things like that. Maybe someone needs to talk to her and ask where she saw that
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• I think this behavior needs to be addressed now. Some people will say that she is a kid and she will grow out of it, but if she keeps it up, imagine where she is going to be when she is 13 or 14. She needs to know that kind of behavior is only acceptable when she is married. She does not need the idea that teen sex is acceptable.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2011

• Maybe she can take her into the doc and tell her its just a routine physical, and tell the doc what she suspects. I am a child of molestation, the little girl needs to be looked at ASAP, and then kick the hell out whoever did this to a child. Its completely unnecessary and they deserve to go to hell. Like a guy where at molested a 11 month old baby, he deserves to go to hell too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Feb. 27, 2011