Transferring music from one mp3 player to another?

I have music on my old mp3 player that I want to put on my new one. My laptop, which runs Windows 7, only has one USB port available, so I'm not able to sent the songs from one device to the other. Common sense tells me to copy the songs to my hard drive then put them on the new device, but for some reason I can't figure out how to do that. I click 'copy,' but then clicking 'paste' doesn't do anything.

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 11:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2011 in Technology

• Do a search and find the manual on your old device. See if you can put if on your computer without using the internet. If you can do that, your files should be available for access to put it on your new device without the internet. I just put music on my son's mp3 player and the internet wasn't required.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:48 AM on Feb. 27, 2011